Home » , » Butler Pantry Transformation

Butler Pantry Transformation

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 | 5:00 AM

Ever since I refinished my butler's pantry in my kitchen, I am dreaming of painting everything lighter in the house, particularly my kitchen area. I wanted to show a before and after of my butler's pantry transformation. Unfortunately I did not capture pictures of this project in progress. I do know it went through several looks and lots of time in order to achieve what I consider to be a fabulous look and finish.

Before the transformation - originally I painted this piece black and used crackle with a color called White Wheat. The top was rubbed with a dark stain color.


   After the transformation- to achieve this look, I put a white primer on top, and used  a crackle finish with a white flat paint. I used all Behr products. I sanded down the corners to expose the original black color. I finished it off with a coat of wax .
 What will you be painting to lighten up today?



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger