Home » » But are your sure?

But are your sure?

Written By Unknown on Monday, March 5, 2012 | 2:00 AM

Aren't these roses beautiful?
I picked them up the other day at Kroger for $2.99
What I love more about my discounted roses, is this pretty little vase that I put them in
 See, that was discounted as well ( and cheaper then the roses) because the clerk thought the paint was chipped. 
"But Miss Cashier, it's suppose to have those chips, that's the look". Not wanting to argue, I thanked her for not having a clue about all things chippy and took the discount.
 I sure hope she's not reading this post and figures out about the chippy thing!
Please don't forget to follow me on the new linky followers or on my facebook page!



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger