Home » , , , » My Media Room Update ( Bloggers Without Borders Week 2)

My Media Room Update ( Bloggers Without Borders Week 2)

Written By Unknown on Monday, July 16, 2012 | 2:39 AM

I wasn't sure what to highlight in this post, the changes I have made in the media room or how "crazy" I am. Yes I called me crazy, and if I didn't want to offend anyone with my potty mouth I would call me a goofball too!
Let me explain. 
I left you last with these images of my Media Room. Here's the front of the room.
 and the back of the room
My first goal was to paint the room, so I chose the same neutral color I have in my game room to lighten the space (I didn't even consider other colors - this is why I am a goofball), and began painting 
and dismantling chairs to paint behind them
 and finishing the last section of the room
And the room was done, so I thought.  I had a completed room that now looked like this
and this
See this is where the crazy comes in. After chatting it up with my buddy Kariann  who is the master with one pint of Grey paint, she suggests Anonymous by Sherwin Williams. So I try out that color, and really think it is a better choice.The color works well with the black carpet and beautifully with my red theater chairs.
Here's the color with just one coat) behind the chairs that I will have to dismantel to paint behind again
And here's the color with two coats, in the corner 
And so I am leaving you this week with a small area in the corner of the room that has been painted. You can call me crazy, just don't tell me I wasn't working on the room!







Don't forget to check out what my other pals in this challenge have been working on this week. Hopefully they weren't goofballs too and got more done.
Amy @ Buffalo Roam, Dana @ Crafted Niche, Jaime @ Crafty Scrappy Happy, Heidi @ Décor & More, Tisha @ Delectable Home, Shannon @ Fox Hollow Cottage, Kirby @ Kirb Appeal, Holly @ Life as a Thrifter, Cassie @ Primitive & Proper, Debbie @ ReFresh ReStyle, Jessica @ Stay At Home-ista, Karah @ the space betweenand Kelly @ View Along the Way.




Sharing my craziness over at:
Between Naps on the Porch

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger