Home » » Weekly Wow's

Weekly Wow's

Written By Unknown on Saturday, February 9, 2013 | 3:00 AM

Happy Weekend!! 
Curious....Do you know what MineCraft is? Well I didn't either until my extensive one month research that started when my little man said he wanted a MineCraft Birthday party with a Creeper Cake. A creeper what??  
Needless to say, I am pulling off a party today with a few of his friends, who will get to experience all things MineCraft. 
My friend made this "creeper" cake for our family party the other night. She is a cake extraordinaire and can make anything you want. 
Her FB page is here.
So while I am hosting a party today, I wanted to leave you with some weekend inspiration to get those creative juices going. 

Make Me Pretty Again totally transforms this once upon a time ugly buffet into an amazing piece. You gotta see it to believe it.
Jennifer Rizzo shares her beautiful stenciled pillow and the tutorial so you can add a few pillows to your own pillow collection.
How cute are these boxes that Making Home Base makes with Washi tape! I have yet to use Washi tape but may have to pick some up. Have you?
How adorable and appropriate for this time of the year is this Kissing Booth made from wood pallets from Camelot Art Creations
Wishing you all a great weekend. Kisses anyone???
Grateful for~
A wonderful  birthday party for my son

Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger