Home » » Color in the Winter?

Color in the Winter?

Written By Unknown on Sunday, January 15, 2012 | 1:31 AM

I was walking outside the other day, in chilly Georgia temps and much to my surprise...
I saw one Pink bloom on my Camilla bush. 
 I saw a Blue Jay on the bird bath
I saw beautiful Copper color on the bird bath
I saw a White Lenten Rose starting to bloom
I saw Yellow blooms on my Carolina Jasmine
I saw the Purple pansies peeking out from under the mulch
 For those that live where the leaves all fall from the trees, there's frost on the ground and our garden's are bare, don't miss out on the beautiful color that nature provides this time of the year.

It's out there, just gotta look. 


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger