Impossibilities Challenge-My Game Room

Written By Unknown on Monday, January 30, 2012 | 11:43 PM

I DID IT!
Two weeks ago I signed up for the Impossibilites Challenge in an effort to re-energize myself into completing a project that had been stalled since last fall. You can read more about the history of my game room here.  
Well, I am happy to say that the challenge was exactly what I needed to complete the project.  As I mentioned , I work best under pressure. Always have.  As a result, last Friday I had surgery on my hand to repair some tendons that have been damaged partly because, yes you guessed it Pressure to get projects done! 




So, with one hand and the help of my hubby, I finished the project over the weekend.
  Remember, this is where I started

And the space today
 


 



 
 
I hope you like the space, not out of pity because of my injury, but because you think
it 's a pretty cool space too.

For More of My Home Tour click here.





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger