Home » » Super Simple Cake Plate

Super Simple Cake Plate

Written By Unknown on Friday, May 18, 2012 | 2:00 AM

Remember back at Easter time  I mentioned to you here that my sister did not have a cake plate? Still somewhat shocked about that, I wanted to share with you ( just in case you are like my sister), how I made this super simple cake plate.
The process started at the local thrift store where I  picked up this white plate and candle stick
It felt like pay day when I saw that the candle holder from Anthropologie, cost me $1.50
 
 I used some E6000 adhesive that I got from Target, between the bottom of the plate and the top of the candle holder
Make sure to level the holder onto the plate so it is even,
and let it set overnight to dry
 
 Next day, sister has a cake plate!
 
     How Super Simple is this?
  Have a great weekend. See you back here on Sunday for Weekly Wow's.
   
sharing here:










Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger