Home » , , » Holiday Gift Containers using Chip Cans

Holiday Gift Containers using Chip Cans

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 | 2:08 AM



I love when a plan comes together like this one.....
well sort of
The plan was for my husband to buy a COUPLE of Pringles cans that I could use for this project at the grocery store. 
Easy enough, right?
Well a  couple turned in to 2, then 4, then 18, then 227. 
Honestly, no joke. 
Here's more evidence of the Pringles can obsession
So instead of the original 'couple' that I needed to do this
I was also able to do this
 and have enough left over to do this
So I guess the failed plan wasn't so bad after all since I was able to package all 103 containers of Christmas Cookies,  all 54 Chocolate dipped pretzel tips and all 70 presents. 
My part was easy. I just applied some tacky spray over the cans that I spray painted in white 
( this will help to conceal the original packaging) with a fun festive cotton fabric and finished off the edges with fun embellishments of boa feathers and other pretty trims.
We now have a new rule in the house- NO MORE PRINGLES! 
And if you are looking for something a little less crunchy and salty, a few of my favorite friends put together some more creative ways to gift wrap this season.
Linda @ It All Started With Paint
paint-chip-gift-tags-250

Laura @ Finding Home
Holiday gift wrap boxwood and button finding home

Karianne @ Thistlewood Farms
Holiday Gift Wrap Ideas Cookie Tag Thistlewood Farms
Bonnie and Trish@ Uncommon Designs
holiday gift wrap Boxwood wrapped present no graphic uncommon 250

PS-And in case your wondering, I don't even like Pringles!

Grateful for~
Life

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger