Home » , , » The Journey of 2012

The Journey of 2012

Written By Unknown on Saturday, December 29, 2012 | 4:06 AM

What a year! 
I have enjoyed this journey of 2012- Immensely!
I have appreciated the support you have provided by taking the time to visit me, chat with me and laugh with me and for letting me 
inspire you through my projects, thoughts and ideas. 

Here's a snapshot of what 2012  looked like here at 
Top This Top That

 Furniture Makeovers


Room Makeovers
1) Game Room 2) Media Room 3) Guest Bath

Outdoor Projects
1) Adirondack redo 2) refurbish your old chaise lounge 3) stone steps 4) mailbox makeover 5) mosaic birdbath

DIY  Projects
1) PB inspired pails 2) cork/chalk board 3) hopscotch 4) easy curtain panels 5) stenciling a bookcase

I hope you will enjoy visiting or re-visiting any of these projects from the year or for a complete list of my projects
 you can click here.

 I look forward to ringing in the New Year with you and having you along for the ride as I continue to 'dabble" at whatever
 comes my our way.


Cheers!
Grateful for~
The chance to write this blog and meet so many creative and inspiring people. 

Sharing:
Funky Junk Interiors
Between Naps On The Porch
Twelve o eight
Savvy Southern Style





Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner





FRENCH%20COUNTRY%20COTTAGE)">French Country Cottage
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger