Home » » I had a face lift... Well sorta of

I had a face lift... Well sorta of

Written By Unknown on Thursday, April 19, 2012 | 3:40 AM

I was looking in the mirror the other day and thought, I  need a little work, maybe a lift
no, not that kind of lift ....

One where I could get .50 cc's of social media icons for my side bar, so you can follow me better
 One where I could apply some injections to plump up my header
One where I could have a color consultation and highlight some new brighter colors on my background
Add a little something to enhance my bum button
and I have just the doctor person to do the work- Kristin over at Simply Klassic Design. 
Kristin is totally awesome and exceeded all of my expectations. So, if you like my "lift", go visit Kristin and see how she can help some of your problem areas. You won't be disappointed with your results!




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger