Home » , » Last Minute Easter Ideas from my Kids Preschool

Last Minute Easter Ideas from my Kids Preschool

Written By Unknown on Thursday, April 5, 2012 | 1:03 AM

Okay, I wish I could take credit for this absolutely cute Easter treat, but I can only take credit for the photos. This  phenomenal Easter treat was made for the kids preschool Easter party the other day
How stinkin cute is that!  The white chocolate bunny is faced down in a basket of chocolate pudding and  cookie crumbs. The bunny's body parts are fondant and the carrots are candy.
(sorry for the photo quality)
The cute "bottoms up bunnies" were displayed on a tiered pedestal with these sweet lil yellow cake pop chicks in the middle
After seeing this mom's creations , I am a little embarrassed to show you what I brought!
 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger