Home » » I was on my way to the beach

I was on my way to the beach

Written By Unknown on Friday, April 20, 2012 | 3:14 AM

It all started with our trip to Florida during Spring Break,  when I was on my way to the beach and I stopped over at  my nephews house to bring him his new pillows 
  and his table
Noticing that his place was a bit under furnished in his living space, I suggested that he take a dresser that he was not utilizing out of his bedroom and turn it into a entertainment cabinet. 
 
  He was reluctant at first , because he thought that it would look "weird" having the same looking furniture in every room of his place ( he has 1 bedroom apartment ) but when I convinced him that I could take care of painting the dresser he was all in favor of the change.
Truth be told, this was also like my "testing lab" where I could try out some ASCP in Graphite
 
I applied two coats of the paint , and roughed up the edges



 Painted the drawers
 Put the hardware back on
Accessorized with the only two things I could find in the apartment ( I need to work on that)
Then went to the beach!


ps- nephew will be applying the wax to this piece cause Graphite shows every little hand print!

Sharing over at:
The Shabby Nest
Jennifer Rizzo 
Funky Junk Interiors 
The Rooster and The Hen 
It's Overflowing 
Simply Klassic Home
Just Us Four 
DIY Showoff 
Primitive and Proper
Domestically Speaking
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger