Home » , » Weekly Wows

Weekly Wows

Written By Unknown on Sunday, April 1, 2012 | 2:00 AM

With Easter next weekend, I thought I would get in one more week of inspiring Easter and Spring ideas.
Forget the chocolate, bring on the deserts! Look at these Hidden Surprise Easter Egg Treats from Kellog. Oh my, these are too cute and easy!
Okay- I would love it if my eggs looked like this, but they won't. So pretty from Brown Paper Packages
Who would have thought Split Peas could look so good! Check out this wreath from Little Things Bring Smiles
And how about these cute carrot pillows from Tales of a Trophy Wife. These adorable pillows would look awesome on the front porch this season to welcome your guests.
And my last one for the week is from The Latest Find, what a fantastic way to reuse your old glass jars and make them look so pretty, just in time for the Spring Season.

Inspired? I knew you'd be.
Make it a great week!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Dream House Experience - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger